home about us thoughts the kitchen beliefs Image Map
[the beginning of our eternity]

cinderella man

Last night the hubs and I had a little snuggle time after a very long week.
We watched Cinderella Man.
For those of you who haven't seen it. It's a must.
I can't imagine having lived in the Great Depression.
I can't imagine having to send my kids away.
What I do know is that money is hard.
Even when you are trying your very hardest. Sometimes it's just not enough.
I am just so very thankful for my man.
He is the very hardest worker. Even when hard times seemed to never end.
He never stopped working.
Now, he's in school. And there's a glimmer of hope.
And even when I think he cannot stretch any thinner. He does.
Next week are his finals.
This past week, I have been sick.
First the flu, then a terrible sore throat and cough that I had to get steroids for, then I wake up this morning with pink eye. Beautiful.
it's improving. thank heavens!
He has been incredible on top of all the stress he has with finals week just about here.
I am the first to admit I have taken for granted many times just how wonderful he is.
At the same time sometimes I wish he wasn't so amazing just so I could feel somewhat to deserve his kindness. 
This man of mine, has a heart of gold.
And somehow, he always seems to rise above hard times.
I have been so blessed with my very own Cinderella Man.

0 comments:

Post a Comment