home about us thoughts the kitchen beliefs Image Map
[the beginning of our eternity]

Salt Lake Temple

On our way up to Logan one of our stops was visiting the beautiful Salt Lake Temple Square. Oh goodness. The spring flowers are to die for. The temple is breathtaking. No matter how many times I go. It never ceases to amaze me just how beautiful it is. I am so grateful to have had to opportunity to stop.
it seems to be getting harder and harder to get a normal face out of this goofball










two boys. melt. my. heart.



Those three boys are my life.





When we walked up to the Christus Kala got really nervous. He was so taken back by his presence. He then proceeded to tell me about the owies on his hands and feet. I am so grateful for the gospel and the light it brings our home.



1 comments:

Karen said...

Awesome photos. I love the one of your family in front of the temple. Beautiful.

Post a Comment