home about us thoughts the kitchen beliefs Image Map
[the beginning of our eternity]

Logan

We had a ton of fun in Logan. Oh it is Beautiful!! We got to go on a fun picnic up in the canyon and oh it was nice. The weather was PERFECT! And the company was even better. Getting to spend time with my Mom and step dad, my brother and his sweet family and my dad and step-mom. Oh it was a fun time. After our picnic we headed back to our hotel and got showered up and headed to Brigham City for dinner and Maddox. Oh it was delicious. They grow all their own food. I couldn't eat it but my sister-in-law raved about their raspberry butter. Then we drove by the newly dedicated Brigham city temple. Beautiful.
The next day this sweet baby was blessed. Vander Clay Shumway. Oh he is a cutie. They call him a sensitive sarsaparilla but oh many he is to die for. If only they could live closer! 
my brother and sweet Vander

The momma and MUST HAVE crying blessing picture.
After the blessing we had a wonderful lunch and just had fun enjoying each other for the little time we have together then we headed home. Made only one stop and drove through the night to Flagstaff. It was so nice to get home so quickly. Kala was very sad to leave Flagstaff so quickly. All he wanted to do the whole trip was play and Grandma and Papa's house. It's all about the little things. We had such a wonderful trip and are so lucky to call this sweet trio family.
This is the only real time I really held sweet baby boy. There were so many people there so anxious to hold that sweet boy. He is just beautiful. He looks so different from my kids it's insane. 



The beautiful Logan Temple. Kaulana and I want to make it a point of going back to Logan just to go inside this beautiful temple.

0 comments:

Post a Comment